Follow Us On The Web!
- José Antonio Fernandez, 94, December 28, 1918 - May 18, 2013, Oviedo, Florida
- Rita Bornstein Levy, 94, February 22, 1919 - May 17, 2013, Winter Park, Florida
- Elma Lou Surface, 78, August 1, 1934 - May 18, 2013, Lake Mary, Florida
- Glenn Raymond Tobey, 62, June 24, 1950 - May 16, 2013, Heathrow, Florida
- Carmen Hamrick, 91, October 21, 1921 - May 17, 2013, Orlando, Florida
- Evelyn Piatkowski, May 17, 2013, Orlando, Florida
- Anna Blanche Campbell, 95, September 4, 1917 - May 17, 2013, Osteen, Florida
- Monty W Morris, 56, February 6, 1957 - May 16, 2013, Longwood, Florida
- James Gulledge Stokes, 87, March 23, 1926 - May 16, 2013, Orlando, Florida
- Angel Louis Cotto, 76, August 27, 1936 - May 16, 2013, Winter Park, Florida
Keywordscasket cemetery children common cold coping cremation crematory death dress etiquette events family finances flu funeral funeral director funerals gifts grief health heros hospice kids memorial memorial service military oaklawn obituary people plan planning positive attitude preplanning scrapbook seminar seniors simplicity plan social situations special person stress sudden death tranquil oaks urn veterans video
Tag Archives: scrapbooking
Heritage scrapbooks create lasting memories
Scrapbooking has emerged from the need to preserve photos and the desire to create memories that will endure for generations. It can also be therapeutic, especially when creating a lasti
ng tribute to the memory of a loved one.
Creating a heritage scrapbook is the perfect way to preserve and protect life’s memories and pass on stories to younger generations. Involving children in the creative process teaches them about the past, brings them closer to their family members and keeps them occupied on winter days when it is too cold or to play outside.